- Assorted Reviews
- Industry News
- Tech PR
$159 for a 4.5 inch quad core phone that even comes with case and screen protector, not bad at all…
InfoSonics Corporation (NASDAQ: IFON) today announced the availability of its new verykool® Fusion SL4500 – a budget 4G LTE 4.5-inch smartphone equipped with multiple LTE bands optimized to run on every major U.S. GSM carrier.
“We are excited to be able to deliver a fast 4G LTE model with 3 LTE bands complete with a Snapdragon 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor and 8-megapixel dual-LED flash with front-facing camera at an affordable price,” said Joseph Ram, InfoSonics president and chief executive officer. “Fusion keeps InfoSonics at the forefront of providing operators, retailers and consumers with full-featured phones at great value price points. The idea behind this product is to create an offering that can help operators with the migration from 3G to LTE. To date, most of the LTE products available to both consumers and operators have been high end, high cost devices. The Fusion brings the LTE experience to broader socio-economic groups and successfully delivers design, performance and value.”
InfoSonics noted the following additional details of the SL4500:
· 11 bands of operation: 4 GSM bands, 3 4G bands and 4 LTE bands (Band 2, 4 , 17/12)
· Android 4.4 KitKat (upgradable to Lollipop)
· 1 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM, external storage via microSD up to 64 GB
· 2,000 mAh Li-Ion battery
· Ships with verykool app suites that include the verykool device care management and the verykool app
· Fully accessorized. Includes: Semi-transparent clear gel smart cover case, screen protector, stereo headset, travel charger and microUSB data cable.
The verykool® SL4500 is available as a dual SIM or single SIM operators’ version. Suggested retail price: $159 (U.S.). To learn more about the device, visit ourverykool® website at http://www.verykool.net/Products/SL4500