- Assorted Reviews
- Industry News
- Tech PR
Gameloft is going all out it seems, they’re releasing a ton of new games across many platforms..
Gameloft, a leading global publisher of digital and social games, announced its E3 line-up today which includes games for iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones, Nintendo 3DS(TM) and Panasonic. The games will be revealed from June 7th to 9th, 2011 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
The games to be previewed are:
- Order & Chaos Online: After its success on the App Store, the most ambitious MMORPG ever arrives for Android. Players on iPhone, iPad and Android will find themselves united as one community and will be able to explore, fight and live together in this world that exists in real-time. Majestic 3D backdrops, hundreds of quests and thousands of items and equipment make this rich world the first true MMORPG experience for smartphones.
- Fast & Furious 5: The Official Game: In the official racing game of the fifth Fast & Furious movie, you play as Brian O’Conner, a wanted fugitive who gathers the best drivers at his side. The game amazes with its animations and incredible graphics that are made possible by the LG Optimus 2x smartphone’s double processor.
- Let’s Golf! 3: This third opus drives arcade golf to new heights of fun and accessibility thanks to new crazy environments, extensive avatar customization and lots of fun multiplayer social features.
- 9mm: Play as John “Loose” Kannon in this third person shooter and become the leader of a special team of hardened cops that aren’t afraid to bend the law to do their job. But when they kill a local drug lord’s brother and take millions in cash, Kannon’s whole team becomes a target of revenge.
- Block Breaker 3: Unlimited: The newest generation of Block Breaker manages to renew the genre with a multitude of game modes, power-ups, balls and pads with special abilities, epic boss battles and a random level generator.
- Silent Ops: Play as three elite agents in this new high quality action game. Engaging in only the riskiest of missions, each member of the team has a speciality: close combat, infiltration, hacking, sniping, driving and more. A single player campaign and a multiplayer mode are both available.
- March of Heroes: This game is the first FPS on iPhone and iPad set in the Cold War, plunging the player into one of the darkest periods of the 20th century and a new experience, more impressive than ever, thanks to the Unreal engine.
- Green Farm: Gameloft’s online social network game that you can play from anywhere; on Facebook, iPhone or iPad! With its innovative design and great variety, Green Farm revolutionizes farming games.
- BackStab: The player will become Henry Blake, a broken man, and help him in his quest for justice and vengeance. He will have to climb, jump and sneak his way through various immersive environments to reach his targets and eliminate his enemies. Discover a huge island with interactive and exotic landscapes like the jungle, beach volcano.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard: The famous Rainbow unit lands exclusively on the Sony Xperia(TM) PLAY and Android smartphone for the first time. The player will progress through 11 missions throughout the world and take advantage of a Multiplayer mode to cooperatively fight the menace with 2 or more friends, or simply to play a classic deathmatch on the 5 available maps.
- UNO: In this faithful adaptation to of the original game, the player can bring the fun to his Panasonic TV. He will be able to customize the rules, face virtual opponents or real ones thanks to the Online mode, and try to beat his high score, all without leaving his couch!
- Asphalt 5: Over 30 dream cars are just begging to be pushed to their limits on 12 tracks located around the world. The player will test his driving skills in 8 different competitions, including drift contests, chases and a timed mode.
- Let’s Golf! 2: The player will have a choice between 8 colorful and customizable characters, each with a special ability, and will visit exotic locations like Greenland, Mexico and even an African safari. Multiplayer mode allows you to challenge your friends.
- Let’s Golf! 3D: A golf adventure like never before thanks to the 3D screen of the Nintendo 3DS(TM). The player will play through 108 holes in 6 places around the world, like an Aztec jungle and a snow-covered kingdom.
For more information, please visit http://www.gameloft.com