- Assorted Reviews
- Industry News
- Tech PR
Mophie comes through again with a battery pack for the new iPod Touch offering users up to an additional 34 hours of audio and up to 6 more hours for video watching. Priced at $49.95, that’s not to0o bad as it’s also a case to help protect your precious iPod.
The juice pack air for the iPod touch 4th generation is now available in black for $49.95 at Apple stores in the USA and Canada, http://store.apple.com/us/product/H4984ZM/A, www.mophie.com, and select mophie retailers. Red and Blue options will be available in late May. Key features and benefits include:
- The Ultimate Power Solution– Packing a 1000mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery, the juice pack air for the new iPod touch delivers an incredible amount of “juice” in an ultra-thin, light weight case. A full-charged case gives users:
- Up to 34 hours of audio playback
- Up to 6 hours of video playback
- Protection with Style – Delivers complete device protection from bangs, bumps and drops without sacrificing style! Sleek, ergonomic design features a soft-touch rubberized finish in black that mirrors the aesthetic of the iPod touch itself
- Fast Charging – The juice pack air case will charge the iPod touchin approximately 100 minutes (assumes juice pack air case is full and iPod touchbattery is at 20 percent)
- Easy Access to All Features – Included USB cable enables you to simultaneously charge and sync your iPod touch to iTunes without having to remove it from the case
- Standby/Charging Switch – Features a simple toggle switch allows for standby and charging mode so you only have to use the juice pack air battery when you need it!
- 4 Light LED Battery Status Indicator – An integrated LED status indicator tells you exactly how much “juice” is left and also displays how much time remains during the charging process.
For additional information regarding the mophie suite of products, please visit www.mophie.com.